Brake Lines

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 22:43:12 EDT

I was under the truck today, checking out the suspension, and noticed a
peculiar thing. When I had my dual exhaust installed, the one pipe isn't
bent up all the way it could be. Now, when the suspension compresses
heavily, the right tail pipe would go down, and hit the e-brake cable which
would hit the brake line for the rear right. You can see where the line was
mashed a little (A little oval in shape.. Could this hurt my braking
performance?

Thanks
william