Re: Carlisle route (Bob, Andy)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 09:35:44 EDT

Chuck,
        You *are* going to avoid NYC, right? Zip around to the north? Looks like
we can hook up (if we time it right) somewhere on 287 or 78 - maybe the
first rest area on 78 or a gas station at the first exit off 78 from 287?
        My father tells me there's some construction on 81 in the Harrisburgh
area, about 8 miles worth.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com