2001 Dodge RT Headers Installed

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 20:39:12 EDT

Well, after spending a few hours on a Saturday (and some Shiner with BBQ
Chicken), we've successfully installed the JBA Headers on Matthew
Bonnette's 2001 Dakota R/T.

I can see where some would have the problem with the passenger-side
being about 1/8"-1/4" too short but all you have to do is loosen up the
exhaust hangers and it slides up just enough for a nice tight fit (no
leaks either). These headers WILL fit the 2001 R/T's without any
problems at all.

Matthew has his time slips from before the headers and will be testing
them out on the 6th to see if they help out at all. We'll have pictures
up on our website later on this evening from start to finish (about
15-20 pictures of the process.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Owner - SpeedTweaks, LLC
http://www.speedtweaks.net