Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The DML FAQ is here!

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 20:34:39 EDT

Comment-

That's great. On behalf of those of us that are not the most mechanically
inclined, we thank you for your time and effort into this. It's much
appreciated.

Suggestion-

I would like to see a suspension link where info can be found such as max
tire size, lifting and lowering specs, things of that nature.

Excellent work.

Chris DeCrease