Re: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The DML FAQ is here!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 21:13:57 EDT

Thanks Chris. I learned a *lot* myself in the process of creating this.
Can't tell you how many times I read and re-read some of those articles.

I'll gladly include the items you suggested - if someone can furnish the
information. I think we talked about 33s on a '98 with a body lift
recently, and we had Bob's quest for the perfect springs, but that's about
all I can remember right now. It'll go in the "Chassis" area, but I'll
also put the tire info in "Wheels" - unless maybe anything that goes in
there would be OK included in the Chassis section? We're pretty flexible
here.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com