RE: MSD

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 23:50:01 EDT

Just gave me an idea, John. Who's coming to Carlisle that has an MSD box?
We could all chip in a couple bucks to get the truck up on the dyno and see
what happens with and without.

If someone has an MSD not in their truck, with all the harnesses to hook it
up, I'll even volunteer to be the guinea pig.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com