RE: MSD

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 00:14:44 EDT

Been reading this post and all I have to say is:

Normally Aspirated, Nitroused, or Supercharged...the MSD (6 and
Digital-6+) gave me more power right from off-idle. Everyone will
always hear about somones problems with the MSD (and Mallory, and Crane,
and Jacobs, etc) but unless someone can show consistent degradation in
performance across the board (with like vehicles and like mods), MSD is
hands down still a strong improvement to your vehicle.

- Bernd