Re: Fast and the Furious - thumbs down.

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 12:05:22 EDT

There were some errors with the cars and so on, and some unbelievable parts
such as the rig high jacking, but hell, what movie doesn't? Gone in 60
seconds was a killer movie all though when it comes to "BS", it slung more
than it's fair share, but no one bashed it. Now we have a movie with more
adrenaline pumping action and no one likes it just because it has a bunch of
crappy slow imports that only run like 10 in the 1/4. The Eclipse he had in
the beginning only had the 1.8 and same with the hooked up RX-7 of course,
cars like this impress me alot. I'll never own a ricer and I hate the paint
scheme they had in the movie with the 200lbs of stickers but any open minded
person would have to agree that it is impressive with what they can do with
them.