RE: Fast and the Furious - thumbs down.

From: tmfu (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 13:13:11 EDT

> In a message dated 6/30/2001 10:37:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> amishpimp93@hotmail.com writes:
>
> << Funny thing is - after a week that movie came out, the ricer
> population
> has just exploded around my area and so has street racing. I dunno
> if that movie shoulda come out or not, with the idea's that it gives
> people.>>
>
> I hate to say it... wait, what am I saying I love to say it...
> looks like I was RIGHT!
>
> <<And did NOS sponser part of the movie or something? >>
>
> Yeah, I haven't seen it yet but a girl I work with who saw it,
> can only talk about how she is going to put NOS on her new civic she
thinks she
> is getting this week. I have tried to steer her away but to no avail.
She
> also wants a Jetta but thinks they are more expensive then civic's I find
this hard to
> believe.

A Jetta would be a better car anyway.. What's really funny is when ricers
show up at the local AutoX with all there stickaz, and big tips but in the
end get their collective asses whooped on by box stock Neons! The best part
was during the drivers meeting the ricers were shooting their mouths off on
how bad that they were gonna clean house, especailly those Neons... Think
not... Top 5 were Neons, even a CRV pissed all over the ricers (and that's
pretty sad...)...

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway, NJ