Re: Fast and the Furious - thumbs down.

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 13:53:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/2001 11:16:31 AM Mountain Daylight Time, tmfu@home.com
writes:

> A Jetta would be a better car anyway.. What's really funny is when ricers
> show up at the local AutoX with all there stickaz, and big tips but in the
> end get their collective asses whooped on by box stock Neons! The best part
> was during the drivers meeting the ricers were shooting their mouths off on
> how bad that they were gonna clean house, especailly those Neons... Think
> not... Top 5 were Neons, even a CRV pissed all over the ricers (and that's
> pretty sad...)...

I was really pissed at the lack of Neons in that movie (not neon, neons, the
cars) I think if they had one of those turboed neons in there, kickin some
ass it would been cool, but NO... blah blah blah I still owuld have a neon
if it was comforatble to drive (hell a turbo kit for one of those little
bastards is CHEAP!)

Greg