Re: Re: Time trial

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 15:13:27 EDT

2punch.crash2000@home.com writes:

<< yea, lets just all send test post's! what there are how many user's signed
 up???
 Punch,
 Alive and well..... >>

Excuse me for trying to figure out why something I send to the DML takes over
30 minutes to actually make it back to my puter. Sometimes post I send don't
even show up till the next day. And I have had post not show up at all!
Sorry for taking up your time. Maybe next time you see "Time trial" you
should delete it and save yourself some time.

The other Will