Re: Bernd (or anyone) - ? about IAT Box...

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 15:09:29 EDT

I run at about 65 degrees regardless of the outside temperature except at
start-up when it's below forty. My truck likes it just fine that way.
YTMV
Richard in San Antonio.
On Mon, 02 Jul 2001 13:45:47 -0500 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:

> Thanks Shane. :)
>
> On the dial settings, those are the temp settings that the PCM will
> see.
> What you want to try as a starting point is 12 O'clock. The
> average
> range for best performance is from about 10-11 O'clock to 1-2
> O'clock.
> You don't want to set it too cold but I normally set mine about
> 20-25
> degrees cooler that outside temp.
>
> - Bernd

IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
> '96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"
> '74 Triple-Black Dodge Challenger Rallye 360 home-brew EFI R&D
> vehicle
> '68 Black Corvette Convertible 427 (For Sale)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.