Hello All

From: austringer00 (austringer00@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 15:52:40 EDT

Hello all, I have been lurking for quite some time now (about a year). I
have replied to a few questions privately, I just never had anything to say
to the list. I now have something to say: I just melted two aluminum
collector gaskets. I have ceramic coated Doug Thorley's. The collector
gaskets that go from the headers to the Y-pipe melted big time. The gaskets
were the Summit Aluminum collector gaskets with stainless hardware. I can
get a new set at no additional charge, but I won't run these gaskets again.
I don't need any help with this, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up
on these gaskets.

Troy Sherwood
94 CC 4X4
Reno, NV