RE: Hello All

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 16:18:48 EDT

The gaskets for the header flange-Y-pipe aren't aluminum from Thorley.
I have 130k on a set of OEM Thorley gaskets on my '95. If you burn through
the next set, give Mike Leach a call and ask what type they use for the
Thorley headers (they make them). Don't have the number off hand, but you
can call information (714) area code, in the City of Orange, CA.

Sam '00 RT & '95 SLT (For Sale)