RE: Fuel pump links???

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 19:17:53 EDT

Just got mine removed. Yep. it was bad. FYI-- The stocker
lists for around $325... I paid $250 through a local dealership...
Looked around...on Kragen.com you can order one made by 'Carter'
for around $146.00 !!! AND HERE'S THE KICKER-- THE MOPAR ONE IS
MADE BY....'CARTER'. Same exact unit. So, if you need a new one,
don't buy it from the dealership.

Sam '00 RT & '95 SLT (now running...still might be for sale.. I might keep
it)