Re: Screaming Ram on hood

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 19:22:03 EDT

Hey Patrick, Go ahead and do it without the boxed in
badge look. Just do the Ram's head only and try to
come up with a unique design also. I going to do the
same thing with my '94 Gen II. I've got a design
incorporating a Ram's head and a timber rattler's
body. I'm currently getting the emblem copy-writed
and think this will make a cool tat also. I'm going
to have mine painted on when I redo the truck. This
will work better and last longer in the long run. I'm
starting on the Dak this coming shutdown on the 23rd.
Well this is what my vacations going to be used for
anyway. The Dak goes in on the 23rd for either a 2-4
or a 3-5 drop. Haven't decided on which yet. Get
back with me when you decide.
Steven "dakotaviper" Beverly

--- Patrick and Kelly Engram