Thanks to DML FAQ

From: Glenn Haldeman (ghaldeman@core.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 07:35:28 EDT

The list continues to amaze me. During a recent vacation trip (300
miles pulling a boat) the unmodified truck occasionally stuttered, was
sometimes hard to start, lacked power now an then and would not start AT
ALL the morning following arrival at home. It cranked great, but no
spark. Before calling AAA for a trip to the shop, I remembered to
consult the experts! There I found a newly posted FAQ..."Intermittent:
GenII stalling while driving, will not run, no power to the computer,
will not start".

I followed the detailed instructions and my problem was EXACTLY the one
detailed and I started the truck within 15 minutes. Many thanks to Mark
Kuzia who posted the FAQ on June 22.

Ain't the WEB wunnerful?

Glenn in NE Ohio
1976 Honda CB750F