Re: Re: Re: A thought on tailgate open switches

From: Bill Pruitt (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 10:00:30 EDT

My remote keyless entry only turns on the interior lights, not the bed/cargo
lights.
Rotating the dash light dimmer switch does turn on the outside light.
I would think it would be easy circuit to tap into if the right activating
mechanism can be found.

Bill Pruitt
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, K & N Homebrew 3" Air Intake
Downey SST Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner
 "Tail-Gate Open" warning light
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/