Saw a "T-Rex" for sale...

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 17:21:07 EDT

   Anybody interested in buying a really unique Mopar? :-)

  I was driving into Buffalo this morning and what do I see parked beside
the road with a "for sale" sign in the window but a Dodge Ram T-Rex! Its
not "the" T-Rex, its a replica, but it looks like they did a really good job.
I've seen this truck driving around now and again, but never had an
opportunity to see it close up. Both sets of wheels are indeed functional;
there's a small driveshaft that runs from the rear of the first diff to the
second diff. This thing would look really sweet on a set of 33 or 35 inch
mudders. :-)

  The drivetrain is a V10 with a 5-speed (drool!). According to the spec
sheet in the window, it has about 60,000 miles and has been featured in
Mopar Muscle. I don't recall what the model year was (sorry). Its
red, with chrome exhaust stacks, etc.

  I have absolutely no connection with this truck or the owner, its just
so unique I wanted to let everyone know in case there is someone out there
who is interested. If you'd like the phone number, let me know and I'll
write it down the next time I drive by. (I didn't have a pen with me at
the time.) They are asking $17,000.

  I'm just glad I have no money or we'd be testing out the 6 wheel drive
at the DML BBQ this weekend! :-)

                                              -Jon-

  .---- Jon Steiger ------- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----.
  | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot - SEL |
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |