Re: Saw a "T-Rex" for sale...

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 16:49:33 EDT

Ive got the issue of Mopar Muscle somewhere with the truck. I thought of that
issue when I started to read your post, then I had a big smile when I read that
it was indeed the one. I will try to hunt the article and scan it, you may be
able to got the moparmuscle.com and look at the article. Its a great truck, with
all the custom work and effort it kills me to see him just sell it. Its crazy.

AR