Re: which flywheel?

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 18:47:48 EDT

Any 93 on up truck or van that has a 360 Magnum with a 5-speed. Your best
bet is to try the junk yards. If I remember correctly a new flywheel from
Dodge was around $500.00, I bought mine used for $175.00 + $25.00 to have it
turned. The problem I found with trying to find one in a junkyard was that
no one wanted to either pull the motor out or they didn't want to separate
it from the motor.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html