Gen II > Gen III..... it's simple math :)

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 00:52:33 EDT

Headed home today after work, enjoying my freshly installed A/C
componentry. Just chilling at a red light (literally) I look in the rear
view and see a 2wd Gen III dakota behind me, with some windsheild and bug
deflector decals, dark green if I recall right...

I take off with my normal brisk pace, see a POS S-10 zr2 (??) coming around
my flank, so naturally I gun it so as to ensure his proper view of the
DODGE tailgate and assume his position in the heirachial structure of life
:)

Around 80 or so I let off.. after all, no need to hurry, I'm enjoying the
new A/C :) and sho' nuff, Gen III dude is behind me again. We take a
mutual right turn off the main road, I nail it through the s's which
generally are taken around 30-35mph.... well I found at 78mph, the front
plows and steering is accomplished via the right foot :)

I only caught a brief glimpse of the Gen III after that, slowed up in time
enough to see him turn off into a subdivision...

anywho, anyone on the list?? I had fun! :)

--
   Jon Smith