Re: where's my oil going? -- I found it!

From: Jim Gifford (jim@giffords.net)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 00:28:12 EDT

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 08:49:13PM -0700, Ronald Wong wrote:
> Wait 'til you get it fixed. You've probably been steadily losing more and
> more power. Careful stepping on the gas cuz you'll go like a scalded cat.
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

good god, it's already pretty fast. if you're right, I'm going to
need stickier tires, as the ones I have already have a problem
maintaining grip.

hrm... more speed... are there any good mods to do that won't
reduce torque (this vehicle's primary purpose would be for towing)
that would make sense to do while this is being fixed?

jim