NEED help bad.

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 01:10:16 EDT

Okay, the whole problem with it backfiring just got WORSE. It only did it
that one day for about 10 seconds, but this time it kept up for about 10
minutes. I noticed that the backfiring/ popping noise occurs mostly at low
rpms (under 2k) and it's only at 3/8 of throttle or more. The truck seems
to run fine if it's less than 3/8 of throttle. Otherwise, it seems like
everything is just backfiring and ah... it's not good.

IF you have any ideas or suggestion on what I should replace/clean, shoot me
a e-mail.

I got a code 12, 43, and 55 with the on-off-on-off procedure
12=battery to pcm was disconnect (but I haven't in a LONG time, always get
it)
43=misfires (duh)
55=end of codes or something.

Also, something weird. I have the MSD digital 6 and instead of a blinking
LED that blinks with every ignition fire, it now blinks once every second
after start up, is that normal?
-Chuong