Re: NEED help bad.

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 01:33:59 EDT

First, the rule of general troubleshooting kicks in: What changed
last? i.e. did you wash your engine compartment? did you dress up some
wiring or reroute it? Did you do any work on the truck recently after
which the symptoms appeared? Could you possibly have caused this? Not
ragging on you, its just that most 'mysterious' problems end up with a
sensible explanation and very often stem from something that you may
remember if you really think about it.

I'd check the MSD wiring very carefully. You might have an intermittent
short that not only screws with the MSD, but resets the computer?

This is all guessing but I hope it helps.

Marty