Re: NEED help bad.

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 01:54:43 EDT

I'm thinking there's a short somewhere also. I'm gonna go get solder and
redo EVERY electrical connection I have in the truck. Since it's gonna be
nice and clear in kansas (hope the forecast is right) I'll be able to ride
my bike all week so I'm hoping it's a loose wire somewhere...... I'm
probably also going to bypass the digital 6 ignition box. Thanks for the
idea. I was gonna try and attempt to find a vacuum leak first tomorrow, but
electrical connections didn't cross me at the time.
-Chuong

Crossing my fingers and hoping it's an easy fix :)