Re: Some questions need answering..

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 15:09:40 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/01 1:35:30 PM, bernd@texas.net writes:

>Hmmmmm....
>
>55.6K on mine and they're down to 40% (finally)...replacing them with
>PowerSlots and Raybestos pads.
>
>'97 Models...gotta love'em. ;)
>
>- Bernd
>
>> My Dak QC has 31,562 on it today..
>> YES,the dealer is REPLACING them with NEW ONES!
>>

>> David Digney
>> 00' Dakota Quad Cab
>> 3.9 V6,42RE,3.55
>> DML Member
>> Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
>>
>> ___________________________________

Got my PowerSlots today and have the Raybestos pads. I'll install them
Saterday. Do I need to use and grease on any parts of the insatll? Guy at Pep
Boys sold me a can of CRC Disc Brake Quiet to spray on the back of the pads,
let sit for 15 min. then install. Is this needed or was I taken for a few
bucks here?

Don M
http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!