Re: Re: Gibson exhaust too loud

From: Robert R.II (iicold@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 15:07:10 EDT

My system is also pretty loud, but not too obnoxious. I like the rumble
that exits out of my split rear Gibson cat-back. The single swept side is
supposed to be a little quieter than the split rear. I love my setup
though.

Robert.

00 CC 2wd 239ci V-6
K&N, Gibson cat-back, blue 100w foglights, Mobil 1, etc.......