WEBCAST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 15:57:59 EDT

Here's the webcast addy for all those interested:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/meet/live/bbq/index.html

We're still trying to figure out a way of being able to broadcast from the
mud pit 400 yards away, unfortunately i doubt we'll be able to...
No wireless cameras yet. :)

I am without my Dak this time around cause i'm getting it repainted and
ready to sell. So i rented a crappy Ford Explorer, and i do mean CRAPPY!!!
I don't know what the hell the designers were thinking, but it's only got
one keyhole, on the driver's door. And it didn't come with a keyless
remote, so everytime i want to put something in the back, i have to open the
driver's door, then unlock, then walk back around and lift the hatch. I've
had the rental for a little over 24 hours, and it's already been a pain in
the ass.
Oh, but it does have a class I hitch!!! hehehe

Hope everyone who watches, enjoys what they see.

The Adam Blaster