I had my Dakota flashed today!

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 23:22:39 EDT

Well,i had it done to my Dakota today.My computer flashed.

Picked it up at 400pm,drove to add 10 gallons of Amoco 87,and did 53 miles
of testing.You name it.I could not get her to ping..Nothing at all. NO
PINGING!!!!

Also,i didnt lose any performance as some people said i would.

: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 13:04:25 -0500

>Would we be able to grill in the parking lot??
>Would anyone mind??
>
>I can see it now...50 different Dakotas.
>
>(I'm bringing my 4th place trophy..all 3' of it)
>
>If anyone wants a killer recipe for marinated steak for the meet.contact me
>off list
>
>Digger
>

>>From: Dan Burrows <vantage@adams.net>
>>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>>Subject: Re: DML: Meet in Michigan??? Attn: David D.
>>Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 12:26:23 -0700
>>
>>I might have my 91 done by then, I am up for it. Who wants steak and hot
>>dogs,
>>lol. I made a grill that mounts on my tailgate. Any ideas on times yet?
>>
>>JOE GLOWICKI wrote:
>>
>> > hay if i can make it would you mind if i join in? joe g. clinton twp.
>> > ps what dak do you have? 2k/4.7/4x4 is mine.

>>from
>>down
>>2002
>>Monday,

>>Sony

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55
DML Member
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President