Re: Flex-a-lite Black Magic fan #150 for sale

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 23:31:27 EDT

I thought about that, but to be honest, I can't afford to keep putting money
into something that may or may not work. I even considered a cowl induction
hood like Bernd has, but that too is a little out of my budget. I need the
truck to be 100% reliable since daily stop and go commutes are soon to be a
part of my life. Having to roll down the windows and turning on the heater
to prevent a boil over is not something I can live with.

John