RE: Flex-a-lite Black Magic fan #150 for sale

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 18:48:31 EDT

Maybe it will, but I can't afford to put even more money into something that
MIGHT work. I know the factory fan works. I also know the 150 fan DOES NOT
work in my truck. I simply do not have the finacial means to put another
$100.00 into something that's not working the way it's supposed to in a
gamble that it will solve the problem.

With my factory fan, the only time I hit 210 is in very extended stop and go
traffic. And, if it does start to climb, all I have to do is put the truck
in neutral and raise the RPM's a little bit. The more revs, the faster the
fan turns. The same can't be said about an electric fan. What you get, is
what you get.

John