Flex-a-lite Black Magic fan #150 for sale

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 19:06:34 EDT

I hate to do it, since the seat of the pants and mileage increase made this
such a great mod, but I have to sell my fan. It's just not doing it's job
here in Central Texas. My overhead computer read 100F on the way home, in
mostly stop and some go traffic. The engine temp gauge rose to 245-250
degrees. This is even after flushing the coolant and adding a bottle of
Radiator Relief to the fresh coolant. My truck never ran this hot with the
factory fan, so the electric is coming out and the viscous fan is going back
in. It runs fine and I have every reason to believe it's operating 100%
within spec, but it's not enough for my Dak. Maybe someone who lives in a
cooler climate or has a V6 would find it's more than adequate for them.

I paid $188.00 shipped for the fan and will sell it for $150.00 shipped.
It's been on the truck for just over 3 months. I don't have the original
box, and the mounting brackets have been cut down a little to make the
install cleaner. But, I will make a box and ship it anywhere in the
continental US.

If anyone is interested, please email me privately.

John