Re: Online auction fraud!!!--update

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 20:01:01 EDT

Thanks for the site. Maybe it'll help someone else on the list
in a similar situation. I actually found the site last night
after you mentioned it. I did go ahead and submit an online
complaint, but I will also call as you suggest. I also found
this site and their online complaint form was much more
thorough:
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/
Note FBI is in the address--yes indeed, I've called in the big
dogs. We've also submitted a police report here locally and I
have been in contact with someone else who got suckered by this
guy and we're teaming up to tear him up. Thanks to everyone who
responded. I got a lot of good info from all of you and am
feeling a little bit better about the whole situation. Never
feels good to be a sucker, though. I hope to be able to write
within the next month or two to tell everyone this guy has been
busted . . . although I don't really hold out much hope of
getting my money back We'll see. Wish me luck.

Thanks DML!!
Jason