6-Pack Hood

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 20:06:52 EDT

Well I was down at the dragstrip today when up rolled this GenII Dak with a
6-pack hood. So I immediately chased him down(after he finished his run) and
found out about it, he said it was one of two, but he knows the guy who made
it. He said that he would ask the guy if he's interested in making any more,
I told him that I could probably find a few buyers if he would. He said the
hood was carbon fiber but I think the scoop was at least fiberglass, anyway
he said he paid $350.00 for it and I guess I'm going to check this out
further. I just wish I brought my digital camera so I could have posted some
pics.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html