Re: Flex-a-lite Black Magic fan #150 for sale

From: Kevin (ksmith@korea.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 21:40:57 EDT

That is a question that begs to be answered. It seems that there are a large
number of Dak owners that experience overheating with their trucks, and
other makes and models do not under the same heat conditions. I had a
Mustang with a 5.0 with more mods than my Dak, and with AC on in Arizona
summers it never got hot. My Dak can't sit more than 15 minutes before I
need to turn off the AC, and my cooling system is in top notch shape i.e.
all new components from fan to pump. Anybody have any insight on this
matter?