Re: Flex-a-lite Black Magic fan #150 for sale

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 20:41:45 EDT

Just made a sad discovery. On the en III daks there is almost no room for a
pusher. You might squeeze a 10" down at the bottom if it is no more than 2"
thick including the motor. I dont know about the generation II models though.
How come my wifes V8 cougar with the big factory electric fan can idle forever
with the a/c on and never overheat?
Also the new Crown Vic police cars have a big electric fan and they idle for
hours and dont overheat. They have a BIG electric fan though.
Jim in Waco.