Re:Flex-a-lite Black Magic fan #150 for sale

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 00:29:53 EDT

I agree with Jim on this. I can stand in front of
my dak with both fans on and feel the air being sucked
in the grill. Thank god I bit the bullet and stuck in a
dual setup.

GS -

I think everyone is missing 1/2 of the problem. The a/c condenser needs to be
cooled also. How cool the engine is does not matter when high head pressure
blows hoses off the a/c unit and or destroyed a compressor costing 400+ to
replace not to mention the lost refrigerant. Air flow over the condenser and
radiator is the only solution. I don't care how good your water pump and
thermostat is if there is poor air flow things are still going to
overheat!!!!!! I believe a booster fan in front of the condenser is the only
solution.
Jim in Waco