Re:Ravin' exhaust

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 01:35:25 EDT

I had the Z33 (their loudest) single in/ dual 2 1/4" out done on my 99 5.2,
the Midas guys did a great job bending the pipes so my 17" R/T spare hangs
underneath. At first, it seemed quieter than my old Flowmaster 40. Went with
a 2 1/2" Dynomax Supercat a month later, and now the truck is LOUD! Much
deeper tone than my old dual 2 1/2" Flowmaster 40 series, not that "brat
brat" Flowmaster sound, more of a throaty roar. Also went dual 2 1/4s to keep
some backpressure , and low end actually got better. The Ravin' system cost
me $389 for everything, the Dynomax cat was $51 from Jegs & I did it myself.
I now have the loudest Dak around my parts. :)

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile
check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE