Re: 6-Pack Hood

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 07:33:54 EDT

It wasn't the quality of an AAR or US Body type hood but it was still nicely
done. It was a hand made hood with a few slight flaws, but if it's made from
fiberglass then those could be easily fixed. I'll definitely get some pics
of it, he's usually there racing on Fridays and Sundays.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html