Re: RE: Re: turbochargers

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 07:35:16 EDT

right, when the shelb was built in 89 it just had the tbi 318, and electric
fans, nothing real special. Carroll shelby had built a proto-type 1990
shelby dakota with a 360 and twin-turbo's, but for some reason this idea got
axed and you never seen a 1990 shelby dakota.

hth

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto