Maryland Meet

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 23:41:25 EDT

Thanks to all that attended the Maryland meet today. We did not have as
many Dakotas as we expected, but we had an ok turn out of other cars
too. I think everyone had fun, the band sounded good (especially
greenmachine) and the racecars were awesome. Chris Lambert stole the
rest of the hotdogs, but they were only left cause Boog never showed and
he eats like a hoss anyway! Hey, Ted O. wasnt there either. Where were
you buddy?
  There was one wicked Black R/T with a/c delete and exhaust cutoff that
was enough to blow your mind. I hope someone took some pictures cause I
was so busy supervising everything that I really didnt have a chance to
really look at the trucks. The KillerBee was sweet, too.
  Anyhow, thanks to one and all, and especially to Chris and his buddy
for bringing the grill and feeding us. I'll get pics developed and
maybe posted.
  Patrick
Firestone, Edgewood, Maryland