RE: Flowmaster 30 or 50 series?

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 02:41:41 EDT

as soon as I get some money and I hear some other Daks at Carlisle this
coming weekend I will make my final discussion but what I will say is that I
have the 40 series (2 chamber) and have to say it's a little raspy. That is
my main reason why I want to change it to the 50 series (3 chamber). Bernd
is the one that pointed me to the 50 series. He has tried every muffler
imaginable on his DAK and his PROFESSIONAL opinion says 50 series.
Hopefully someone will have the 50 series at Carlisle so I can hear it but I
know Bernd suggestion is better than anything else.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html (version 2.0 JUST
RELEASED!!!!!!)
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual