Re: Any DMLers from Las Vegas??

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 03:55:44 EDT

Yeah, I'm a transplanted Las Vegan . . . at least for about
another month anyway. Yes, it's definitely hot. We've had some
thunderstorms though, so that's helped cool it down. I could
finally stand to work in my garage on getting some new weather
stripping installed on the tonneau cover; it was pretty humid
though, at least by Vegas standards so I didn't avoid sweating
like a pig. Haven't seen that Dak you mentioned. I did pull up
beside a bright red R/T last night, but it looked to be daddy's
little girl at the wheel, so I got no competition. Not that my
heavy 5.2L 4x4 with 3.55's and 32's would take anyone who knew
how to drive an R/T anyway. Well, hope you didn't loose too
much money. Me, I've been to the strip once in the past three
months--locals don't go down there unless they've got visitors.
I'd tell you to look me up next time you were in town, but as I
said, I'm moving here shortly--Air Force says its time to leave
and I reckon I'm ready. Thanks for supporting the local
economy.

JY