Any DMLers from Las Vegas??

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 20:58:52 EDT

My wife and I just got back (today) from a week in Las Vegas......damn was
it HOT!!! :-) For an albino New Englander like myself, I don't know how your
westerners stand it. Betcha that IAT adjuster would do wonders in that
weather (115 on Wednesday!!!).

Anyway, what I was surprised to see was the number of modified trucks
driving on the strip. In particular I spotted a Black Dakota dressed as a
NASCAR truck, complete with the Dale Earnhardt #3 on the front doors and the
fin on the tailgate.....any of you Las Vegas folk seen it around....or
better yet own it?

Sincerely,
Sunburned, dehydrated and blistered feet :-)

--
Kevin
99 Solar Yellow Magnum S/T