Re: Is anyone going to the Mopar Nats this year?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 09:21:25 EDT

At 09:02 AM 7/8/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Is anyone going to the Mopar Nats this year? Are we (The DML) setting up an
>area for us to meet? I regret I have to miss the Michigan Meet, but the Nats
>are the same weekend and I'm trying to get my truck ready to show.
>Mark Kuzia

I'll be convoying down with a group from Ontario on the Thursday (via NY, PA
and OH) and hope to meet Shane Baker there.
    Jim - '91 4x4 318 red
    Jeff - '98 V10 Ram black
    Bruce - '74 360 Satellite (trailer)

We'll be racing Friday but I am setting aside most of Saturday to meet DMLers
and IndyRammers and see their trucks, and take in the show cars and vendors.
We usually park at the end of the techline road (shade tent with red top).
Hope we can meet up somewhere.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG