Re: Is anyone going to the Mopar Nats this year?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 17:35:00 EDT

I will be there Saturday afternoon, I still need a place to stay. Have any
suggestions? I am not sure if there any hotel rooms available, I would be
willing to drive 30 miles from the Nats if I can find one.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)