DML webpage

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 18:11:47 EDT

I personally think its layout is simple and just fine. As far as updating,
how would Jon know when to update our information if we don't sent it to him
(I am guilty as charged).

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)