RE: Some things I've done to my Dak

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 21:54:28 EDT

tonnue is tonneau.
Miror is Mirror.
glovwe is glove.
pinstriped is pinstripe.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of bob
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 6:27 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Some things I've done to my Dak

Here's a list of some of the things I've done to my dak over the last 2
months
Would someone check the spelling....please :o)
,
Put acrylic mirror on the inside of the tonnue cover (1 full sheet), and
carpeted around the sides to match the bed work
Installed Acrylic Miror on the underside of the hood. (Cut pcs to fit
the cutouts between the hood stiffeners)
4 Neon's under the hood
New Chrome R/T Wheels.....Nitto 275 tires all around
Chrome Fire Ext....mounted on Hump
Painted some interior pcs to match the truck...... inside spedo bezel,
air vents,
door handles, speaker grates.
Painted the pass air bag and glovwe box doors black to match the drivers
side dash.
Painted a long "horizontal teardrop" and pinstriped on each door panel
to match the truck.
Changed the light switch, cig lighter, and air cond knobs to custom
anodized red ones.
Having a new tailgate and SS rollpan painted.....shaving the tailgate
rollpan
Dropped it another 1 1/2"...3.5 / 5 but its gotta go back up 1 1/2"
Have new 3.92:1 gears to be installed
I think that's it
I'll post some pictures sometime during the week
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper
Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue over a Custom Bed, Home Grown K+N,
F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity
Kappa's,
Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130

New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm