Re:(2) carlisle schedule (when we get

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 22:46:08 EDT

How about something Saturday evening? Due to unforseen complications like getting laid off, I'm not going to make it Friday night, but, I does look like I'll be able to cut it Saturday night... I'm sure there's a bunch of folks coming in late Friday who'd like to get together for a DML Ruckus, err, Social ;)

Mike Styer
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/